- Flow and passive scalar flux in impinging jets ProcessNet- Fachausschuss Wärme- und Stoffübertragung, VDI-GVC, 2008. DECHeMA_Feb2008.
- Large Eddy Simulation of the heat transfer due to swirling & non-swirling jet impingement, Jacksonville, ASME Heat Transfer Conference Florida USA2008. ASME_swirl_2final.
- Effect of inlet velocity field excitation of turbulent impinging jet heat transfer, Int. Conf. on Jets, Wakes and Separated Flows, Technical University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany, 2008. UDDIN_IJWSF_2008.
- Understanding the physics of complex turbulent flows using LES, Forschungszentrums Karlsruhe 2008. flow_physics.
- Nature of turbulence in Complex separated flows investigated through anisotropy invariant mapping, IBCAST conference, Islamabad, Pakistan 2009. NatureofTurbulence.
- Investigation of the effect of flow on a thin orifice plate by fluid structure interaction (FSI) analysis, IBCAST conference, Islamabad Pakistan 2010. IBCAST_FSI.
- Turbulent flow over three square cylinders: Comparison between LES and DES, 7th International Symposium on Turbulence Heat and Mass Transfer, Palermo, Italy 2012 THMT-12-Presentation.
- Effect of jet’s inlet temperature field excitation on heat transfer by turbulent impinging jet: An investigation based on Large Eddy Simulations, Turbulence Heat & Mass Transfer Conference,Rome,Italy, 2009.
- Grid sensitivity of LES heat transfer results of a turbulent round impinging jet, High Performance Computing in Science & Engineering, Stuttgart,Germany 2010.
- LES investigation of turbulent flow in a square duct at Re_tau = 600, High Performance Computing in Science & Engineering, Stuttgart, Germany 2011. 11-1hlrs