1. Naseem Uddin, Turbulence Modeling of Complex Flows in CFD, Verlag Dr. Hut (Publisher in Germany), 2008. (book ISBN 978-3-89963-792-2).
2. Naseem Uddin, Sven Olaf Neumann, Bernhard Weigand, Large Eddy Simulation of the heattransfer due to swirling & non-swirling jet impingement, Proceedings of ASME Summer Heat Transfer Conference, HT2008-56422, August 10-14, 2008, Jacksonville, Florida USA.
3. Naseem Uddin, Sven Olaf Neumann, Bernhard Weigand, The effect of inlet velocity field excitation of turbulent impinging jet heat transfer, Int. Conf. on Jets, Wakes and SeparatedFlows September 16 -19, 2008, Technical University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
4. Naseem Uddin, S. O. Neumann, B. A. Younis, and B. Weigand. Strömungs- und passive skalarflussvorgänge in komplexen turbulenten prallströmungen. Number 1029. ProcessNet-Fachausschuss Wärme- und Stoffübertragung, VDI-GVC, 2008.
5. Naseem Uddin, Sven Olaf Neumann, Peter Lammers, Bernhard Weigand , Thermal & flow field analysis of turbulent swirling jet impingement using Large Eddy Simulation, High Performance Computing in Science & Engineering 08, Springer Verlag. (Article) (ISBN9783540883012), 2009.
6. Naseem Uddin, S. O. Neumann, B. Weigand, Nature of turbulence in Complex separated flows investigated through anisotropy invariant mapping, 6th International Bhurban Conference on applied sciences & Technology (IBCAST), Islamabad, January 2009.
7. Naseem Uddin, Sven Olaf Neumann,Bernhard Weigand, Bassam A. Younis, Large-Eddy Simulations and heat-flux modeling in a turbulent impinging jet, Journal of Numerical Heat Transfer –A Part A, 55: 906–930, 2009.
8. Naseem Uddin, S.O. Neumann, B. Weigand, Effect of jet’s inlet temperature field excitation on heat transfer by turbulent impinging jet: An investigation based on Large Eddy Simulations, Turbulence Heat & Mass Transfer Conference, Rome, Italy, September 2009.
9. Naseem Uddin, S.O. Neumann, B. Weigand, Understanding the dynamics and control of aturbulent impinging jet via pulsation and swirl using Large Eddy Simulation, High Performance Computing in Science & Engineering 2009, Springer Verlag, 2010, Part 5, 325-341,DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-04665-0_24.
10. Amir Siddiq, Naseem Uddin, Investigation of the effect of flow on a thin orifice plate by fluid structure interaction (FSI) analysis, 7th International Bhurban Conference on applied sciences & Technology (IBCAST), Islamabad, January 2010.
11. S.O. Neumann, Naseem Uddin, Bernhard Weigand, Grid sensitivity of LES heat transfer results of a turbulent round impinging jet, High Performance Computing in Science & Engineering 2010, Springer Verlag, 2011.
12. Naseem Uddin, Monte Carlo Simulation for the Risk Management of Project, Project Report, EMBA Program, Institute of Business Administration, Pakistan, 2011.
13. Naseem Uddin, Olaf Neumann, Bernhard Weigand, LES simulations of an impinging jet: On the origin of the second peak in the Nusselt number distribution, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 57 (2013) 356–368
14. Naseem Uddin, U. Allauddin, S. O. Neumann, Heat Transfer Enhancement by Detached-Ribs on a Flat-Surface Subject to Jet Impingement. (under review)
15. M. Zaidi, Naseem Uddin, Flow over Square Cylinders in tandem. (under review)
16. Naseem Uddin, Waqar A Khan, and Mahmood Rahi, Heat and mass transfer from a suddenly moved plate in nanofluids , Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part N: Journal of Nanoengineering and Nanosystems published 13 September 2012, 10.1177/1740349912456786
17. W. A. Khan, A. Aziz, Naseem Uddin, Buongiorno model for flow of nano-fluids over a flat plate with prescribed surface heat and mass fluxes (accepted for publication in Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer)
18. W. A. Khan, A. Aziz, Naseem Uddin, Entropy generation analysis of combined heat and mass transfer for flow of water-based nanofluids over a flat plate (under review)
19. Naseem Uddin, M. Zaidi, Turbulent flow over three square cylinders: Comparison between LES and DES (accepted for THMT-12 conference publication)
20. U. Allauddin, W. A. Khan, Naseem Uddin, Numerical investigation of heat transfer by an impinging jet using alumina-water nanofluids (under review)
21. Naseem Uddin, Bernhard Weigand, Heat Transfer by Impinging jets National Research Programme, project 1145, Final report, 2012
22. U. Allauddin, Naseem Uddin, Bernhard Weigand, Heat Transfer Enhancement by jet impingement on a flat surface with detached ribs under cross flow conditions (accepted for publication in J. Numerical Heat Transfer-An international Journal of computation and Methodology)